Aug 8, 2008

wash your mouth out with soap


wash your mouth out, originally uploaded by jwlphotography.

Kayla really is entering her terrible 2 stage now. We get these status reports from her school on a daily basis, and recently there have been comments indicative of her acting out for some reason. Yesterday, we found out that she hit her teacher, and had to spend some quality time in the corner. At home she throws these tantrums and kicks and stomps her feet when she doesn’t get her way. Also she is scratching and pinching big sis. Hope she grows out of it soon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope she grows out of it two, I mean too. CUTE bubble blowing though. hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:10 AM

    Oh, but she is so cute!

    I have a four-year old like that...she charms the pants off of people, but my goodness, she is trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she no cry when she kicks on anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bubbles photo!

    ReplyDelete